Overclock Asus M3A78-EM with Athlon II x2 250


Certainly a great change .Not a bad result, but does not indicate the voltages of the plate. Put the PCIe to 101 or 102, normally lets you upload something else. Disable the C & Q to try. 


With respect to the voltages, higher values will certainly be reading the wrong, to me sometimes I marked 10V on the 12V channel, which is impossible. 

If you do not play not worth climbing the chart. ill also say that in 3300 I have a review board to rise from 700 to 800 without touching anything and without seeking the limit. The 3200 can do just what 
I have seen several sites that say that this says it is not good to give much VCore, besides which apparently does not rise much further by the fact of giving more VCore, but I wonder if you can climb a little higher HTT giving a dot over the VCore voltage or NB, or chipset, or good with any parameter that escape ... NB Frequency I've seen in several places that are recommended not to exceed, and the HT Link a little below the stock 2000MHz to 1920MHz, but dont know whether it is worth raising the multiplier at x9 instead of x8 and is at 2160MHz, although performance is the same or better leave 2000MHz below what I think is desirable.

I tried with the 101Mhz PCI-e and I managed a good time with prime95 stable at 3750MHz (HTT to 250MHz), but having to turn up the VCore 0100 mV and 0050 mV NB voltage and temperature also the up about 4-5 ยบ C rather than the configure and the difference in performance just a bit better with Super PI eg so almost prefer to leave it as is without touching voltages and some better temps too. 

Well, the truth is that I use to go with more than enough RAM to 3.6GHz and 960MHz, I prefer not to push things from the limit and not have touch the voltages and lower temps, which eventually will provide more life to my machine

No comments:

Post a Comment